Win a Freak-End
We’ve got three fab weekends to give away at Guy Mallinson’s incredible luxury woodland retreat.
Terms and Conditions
SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK 18+. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 x weekend stay for 2 people (Friday, Saturday + Sunday nights) at each of the following locations in Dorset: Coracle the Yurt, Poppet the Yurt, The Woodman’s Treehouse. (Accommodation only, restrictions apply).
Plus 1 x Freaks of Nature goodie bag for each winner. Quarterly draws on 30/06/17 (Coracle), 30/09/17 (Poppet) and 31/12/17 (Treehouse). Enter between 01/04/17 and 31/12/17. One entry per person per draw. To enter and for full T&Cs visit www.freaksofnature.co.uk/win-a-freak-end. Promoter: Freaks of Nature.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have internet access to enter.
- Promotion Period: This Promotion opens at 00.01 BST on 1st April 2017 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 31st December 2017. There will be three draws, one for each location. The Promotion Period is split into three (Promotion Phases), and which location you could win will depend on when you enter.
Start Time and Date: 00.01 on 1st April 2017
End Time and Date: 23.59 on 30th June 2017>
Location: Coracle the Yurt
Draw Date: 7th July 2017
Start Time and Date: 00.01 on 1st July 2017
End Time and Date: 23.59 30th September 2017
Location: Poppet the Yurt
Draw Date: 8th October 2017
Start Time and Date: 00.01 on 1st October 2017
End Time and Date: 23.59 31st December 2017
Location: The Woodman’s Treehouse
Draw Date: 8th January 2018
- To Enter: Go to www.freaksofnature.co.uk/win-a-freak-end and enter your email address, in the form provided, to be entered into that relevant Prize Draw.
- Maximum one entry per person, per Promotion Phase, throughout the Promotion Period.
- All entries must be received by the end of each Promotion Phase to be valid for that draw and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prizes: Three lucky winners will each win a weekend stay in Dorset, for themselves and one guest of their choosing, plus a Freaks of Nature Goodie Bag containing:
- 2x Mango Fandango puds;
- 2x Cocoa Loco puds;
- 2x Zingy Thingy puds; and
- 1x bottle of Champagne.
There are 3 accommodation choices available in Dorset: Coracle the Yurt, Poppet the Yurt, and The Woodman’s Treehouse, which are all located at: Crafty Camping, Woodland Workshop, Yonder Hill, Holditch, Dorset, TA20 4NL.
- Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize is a three-night stay (Friday-Sunday) at one of the 3 accommodations available.
- The prize is for the winner and one guest (who must be 18 or over);
- Transfers to/from the accommodation are not included;
- The Prize is valid until 31st December 2018. the winner will need to contact the Promoter to book their Prize;
- The winners will need to give at least 4 weeks’ notice of their desired date;
- For the avoidance of doubt the prize does not include: travel/transportation, food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (like spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
- The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Only one Prize is available per household. The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- A random draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received within14 days of the closing date of each Promotion Period.
- The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the relevant draw via the email address provided on entry and the winners must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The winners’ names and counties will be posted online at www.freaksofnature.co.uk/win-a-freak-end for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
- If the Prize is no longer available for any reason, we will substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value.
- By entering, the winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is Freaks of Nature, Elizabeth House, 13-19 Queen Street, Leeds, LS1 2TW.